Research provided by the National Association of REALTORS® shows that nearly 80% of all home searches begin on the Internet. I understand this and more importantly, understand that home buyers want complete access to available inventory and the independence to search at their leisure without talking to a REALTOR® immediately. Whether you are searching for a condo, townhome, single family home, or even a twin home this is the best website to find your dream home!
You can have it all by searching all of the properties on the market for FREE. Simply click on the "Home Search" tab and get started.
Just keep in mind when you are ready to start viewing homes in person, I am here to assist you every step of the way!
Search for Homes in Twin Cities Area
Looking for a home in Mendota Heights? Check out my website:
Relocating to North Carolina? Check out:
Search for Homes in North Carolina
Finding and purchasing a home that will meet your needs now and in the years to come is a significant and often stressful time. My goal is to make this transition as smooth as possible. Here are some tips that you may follow to make the search of finding your dream home seamless.Why you should work with a Realtor
Working with a professional Realtor to buy your home is a good idea for several reasons:
- They are familiar with the process of buying a home and can explain things to you.
- They can easily access information on all properties listed for sale by Realtors in your area.
- They can set up appointments for you to see homes that interest you.
- They will help you complete all the necessary paperwork when it comes time to make an offer.
- They will help you arrange financing.
- They will be there at closing to answer your questions and make sure everything runs smooth.
- Best of all it doesn't cost you anything!
Choosing a Realtor
Searching for your dream home can be a time-consuming experience. Working with a professional Realtor will make the process much more efficient. Since most people spend a fair amount of time with their Realtor, it's important to choose a Realtor you feel comfortable with, and one who is responsive to your needs. The following questions will help you decide if a particular Realtor is right for you:
- Do they return your phone calls?
- Do they ask you questions to determine what you want/need in a house?
- Do they explain things clearly?
- Do they suggest financing methods?
- Do you feel comfortable spending time with them?